21 september 2009

Work, rain and.... not-any-meat-here-at-all-balls!

Came home hungry today - thinkin bout all my lovely buckwheat sprouting at home. So, some quick porridge: banana, buckwheat, 1 date, cinnamon.... pinch of sea salt... and, some sprinkle of nectarine:


...turned out really nice :)

And then, because of all the rain, I felt like something - more hearty! So, I found some leftover sunflower seeds and some walnuts, all in all about a cup, and mixed with all kinds of nice spices, apple cider vinegar, tamari, garlic.... and voilá! Not-any-meat-here-at-all-balls! Or, sunflower balls.




...served with marinara sauce and zucchini spaghetti.... mmmm. Im still really full, but I think I might make some chocolate pudding as well tonight. Have to try a new idé. We´ll see if it turns out nice.

Hope everyone out there had a real good day, mine was! C u /A

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar