20 september 2009

Sunday-green-simple-smoothie :) ...that will put a smile on your face!
  • 1 banana
  • 1 small apple
  • 1 nectarine
  • 1 bunch of salad (hjertesalat)
  • 2 cups water
  • ...mix it up in the blender!

Became a real thick smoothie... yummy..... I´m really into puddings and ice creams and stuff at the moment. So, I´m almost eating my smoothies with a spoon! The only difference between a smoothie and a pudding: the amount of water you put in!

Here´s a phot of my chocolate pudding I had yesterday:
Don´t think phots of chocolate pudding look very attractive.... just looks so.... brown! But, it tastes absolutely wonderful. For this pudding, I put equal amounts cacao and carob in. Now, carob is not a raw food. It´s a ground up pod, that tastes very malty, reminds about cacao. But, it´s no super food, like cacao. It does contain alot of calcium from what I understand, and no caffein. The combination cacao-carob is very yummy...

Ok, all for now! Hope ur sunday is nice :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar