20 september 2009

Salad and chocolate, pudding and rain

Just posting my lovely lunch salad :) made with red and white cabbage, spinach, carrot... and a bunch of other stuff:
...and a lot of lemon juice on top!

A phot from the beautiful city of Bergen...
...where it always, and I mean always, rains. It just does! Always! Always.

Did some nice paté with a beet, organic beet. Ingredients: beet, avocado, dijon mustard, salt ´n pepper, nutritional yeast.... and some water. Got real creamy, good to put on a cracker, or as a topping. I sprinkled some arame on top.


Not a very nice photo though... sorry for that!

And then.... some pudding! A variation on Ani Phyos´ tiramisu: bananas, buckwheat (sprouted), pinch of coconut, salt, vanilla seads. Sprinkled on top: cacao combined with cinnamon...mmmm

One day Ill make the whole tiramisu.... The recepie calls for cashews, but, I just dont feel like eating to many nuts, AND, I was planning on having a nice cup of warm chocolate this evening:


Well, one cup.... or three....... which I´m now desperately trying to digest.... I always eat too much.... even as a "high raw foodist"...

Now - sunday is evening and the rain is back in town... I´m happy inside.

/A

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar