25 januari 2011

Rest day

Breakfast pic from this morning:

Banana-orange smoothie and plain orange juice.
All good - got me through to lunch!

Yep, took a day off... from the gym. Just felt tired in my body, didn´t get any good sleep last night. I can feel my body reacting straight away - if I don´t get enough sleep, preferably 10 hours or so. Important, very important. If you´re not doing well, I´m usually saing "eat more fruits", BUT I might also say "get your sleep"!! Real important folks. You rejuvenate and heal your body while sleeping - so you can wake up in the mornings ready to meet the day filled with energy and anticipation!!

Funny - had some sesame dip last night. Did not work well with me, tell you what. Felt naseaus, almost sick when going to bed! Might have been one of the reasons I didnt sleep very well. All that fat just doesnt go down well with my system any more... and I probably had them too late in the evening as well. All in all, no good food for my tummy.

... what else can I do then listen and learn from what my body tells me?... that is, leave the overt fats out for a while. Just wonder... what the durian will do to me... planning on eating masses of it! Hmm... have to do quite a bit of running when down in Thailand :) hehe...

Just a phot of a mountain of guacamole the other day. Love those bacon avos - lower in fat and tastes just delicious!! Doing quite fine on avo-fats, no reverse effects as with nuts.

Dinner: orange for starters, main guacamole, greens and fig dip.

Now off to bed - after some medjool dinner. Hoping to get some more sleep tonight...
Peace //Alex Fruit Bat

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar