17 januari 2011

Dates and cukes for dinner... before sweaty work out at the gym. Now doing lots of water, a few liters. Got hold of some ripe bananas on my way to the gym, stocking up for lunch tomorrow. Lunch last few days has been pretty easy going: pineapple and bananas in the blend tec. Just blend it up with a bit of water - and you´ve got the best lunch if you´re on the run. Simply delicious.

Just a phot of my favorite "uncook book" :

Want more energy? Here´s the way to go!

High energy diet by Dr D Graham, just the best. I get new ideas every time I browse through it. I just miss the mangoes at the time being... no ripe, sweet mangoes to get hold of here!

Went for a run yesterday + my yoga class. Did the gym today and will be doing boxing tomorrow. Im thinking running again on Wednesday??.... or gym? Hmmm, not an easy choice... both activities are a lot of fun. Maybe I´ll have time doing both? I do finish early on wednesday. Food for thought.

Peace for now! //Durian-dreamin-fruit-bat

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar