22 januari 2011

High intensive training at the gym today - fabulous. Could have stayed for another hour :) Doing kettlebells, launches, push ups, arms, sit ups etc. Really good sweaty all-round training. Preparing for my yoga class tomorrow!

Thought it would turn out to be a sunny day today - so I hurried out from the gym - to find: a grey sky... and now, snow pouring down.... arrrrgh... More snow??!! C´mon....

Havin some Dateorade (dunno bout spelling though :)) when getting back from the gym. Mixed 10 Medjools with some ounces of water. Used it for a celery dip. That lunch would probably land between 600-1000 calories. Depending on the size of the dates.

Getting some Medjools

Celery dip

Now thinkin about getting some more medjools for lunch, I usually eat them between cuke pices! Like cuke sandwich. Need all the fruit calories I can get today - as it is shopping day today. Usually fill my Bat mobile (a little trolley) up with fruits and veg twice a week. I´m so happy - now living in walking distance from my fav food shop around here. Super exercise - I not only have to walk to and from the shop - I also have to drag the bat mobile filled with lots of kilos of fruit - three flights of stairs up to my apartment! How good is that! Getting some lovely foods - and free exercise! haha...

Still doing my citrus juice for brekky, even though I usually only have time to jucie about a liter in the mornings. What I do to get some more calories in there, is that I mix the juice with some bananas - making orange-banana smoothie. Will usually get me through all the way to lunch time.

Brekky smoothie - orange banana delight

Ok, well, now off into the snow... getting some nice dates :) Still having wet dreams about durian and sunshine. Plane will leave in eleven days. Pretty nice. C u there?

Love /Fruit bat

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar