19 december 2010

Thank you God, Mother Earth and Spain for Citrus


Most frequent foods on my plate right now: Clementines, Dates and Cucumber. In that order. Starting the day with citrus juice, as much juice as I have time to prepare... usually a liter or so. If I only drink a liter Id have to eat some bananas as well to last until lunch.
Dinner has been pretty much the same now for days: dates and cuke and some lettuce. The Medjools coming through to Sweden right now are just the best. Had some the other day, I kid you not, they tasted JUST LIKE TOFEE, CHOCOLATE TOFEE. Sooo nice. Wouldnt you want that for dinner??... :)

Dates, Cuke, Citrus Juice and some Date pudding

Weather wise here in small-town Sweden: Snow. Even more coming down today. So much snow out here now, dont know where all this is gonna end! Just hoping my plane to Bangkok will leave on schedule in February...

All for now - peace /A

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar