19 december 2010

Durian Dreaming...

I have to confess, confess to the God of Durian, king of fruits. The other week, in Copenhagen visiting some fruits lovers, we had some frozen Durian. First bite was ok, wasnt overwhelmed though, but it was ok.

Brought some Durian to my friend Eric (http://www.self-healing.se/index.htm) a few days later. We shared a small box of defrosted Durian. And something happened... dunno what, but the Durian suddenly tasted so good... so sweet and just, just... unbelievable nice. And since, Ive had Durian on my mind. Wanting more!!

Addictive...

Went to Asian market here in town - they didnt have any... aaarrrrgh... So now what?? I have to wait until February - until I visit Thailand??! Thats like, like one and a half month! Grrr... Have to survive on clementines and dates. While dreamin of Durian... life is tough...

Peace out to all you Durian lovers out there /A

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar