26 juli 2010

So many mangos...

How many mangos can a gal eat in one day? How many can one eat for lunch? And how many Pakistanian mangos can you eat for dessert, after having mangos as main course??
Those are the questions I was tryin to find answers for yesterday... when the shop next door to work had stacked up a huge pile of mangos for a real good price :)
I had mangos all day - and today, I can still have more. I miss them already. Had one for breakfast, along with my watermelon, just because I could. And now - I can only think about the three remainders waitin for me at home... I might make some nice pasta sauce tonight... maybe mango-tomato sauce? Mango-basil? I know mango-garlic might be nice...

My foods yesterday:
Breakfast: Watermelon. Snack before lunch: Bananas. Lunch: Cherries and mangos. And later: mangos. And in the evening: watermelon and mangos... or did I have some tomatoes?... I do remember savin the nectarines for today.

Will try my new runners tonight - that means more bananas before leavin work, and then I think I´ll finish off the mangos from yesterday :) -oh what a bliss!

Have the best Monday! /Alex

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar