09 februari 2010

A bit too much sun...


Been feeling low today - woke up a bit swollen and pink like a pitthaya:


Did a bit too much sun yesterday... who wouldnt. My bleak winter body got a shock I think - sun! And oh, a lot of it! And ocean :) -but, as we all know, water will reflect sun rays very efficiently...
...so today Ive mostly just stuck to my room, tryin to avoid the sun. And - puttin on loads of Aloe, both fresh and tubed. Ill be better tomorrow, no doubt. Just need to listen to my body now - and rest.

It´s interesting though, right now Im eating just lovely fruits and some greens - and I feel great. Im not havin any cravings, and I must say I feel perfectly full. Dont look for any more foods in the evening and I dont wake up hungry. It feels so good! So, will take more phots of all the lovely fruits we eat here.

This phot is from todays, very short and very well dressed, beach walk:


Namasté for now! /A

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar